|Office: Eaton Rapids, Michigan
- Undergraduate: Boston University, B.A., 1985
- Law School: Thomas M. Cooley Law School, J.D., 1989
- Lawyer & Partner of Nolan, Thomsen & Villas, P.C., 1990 - Present.
- Circuit Court Mediator of Eaton & Clinton County, Present.
- Law Clerk, Legal Aid of Central Michigan, Pro Bono Lawyers Service, 1989.
- Law Clerk, Nolan & Associates, P.C., 1989 - 1990.
- Law Clerk, Hankins & Associates, P.C., 1988.
- Proofreader for Michigan Public Cemetary Law, 1987 - 1988.
- State Bar of Michigan
- Eaton County Bar Association
- Ingham County Bar Association
- American Bar Association, Alternative Dispute Resolution Section
- United States District Court, Eastern/Western District of Michigan
- District F: Character & Fitness Committee of the State Bar of Michigan, 1993-1999.