|Office: Eaton Rapids, Michigan
- Undergraduate: Western Michigan University, Bachelor of Arts Degree
- Law School: Thomas M. Cooley Law School, Juris Doctor Degree
- Attorney and Partner, Nolan, Thomsen & Villas, P.C., 1989 through the present.
- Litigation Attorney in both State and Federal Court Jurisdictions.
- Circuit Court Case Evaluator: Eaton County, Ingham County & Clinton County, 1995 through the present.
- Elected member of the Michigan State Bar Representative Assembly, 2008 through the present.
- Chairperson of the Drafting Committee for the Michigan State Bar Representative Assembly
- Township Attorney, Onondaga Township, Michigan, 1989 - 2013.
- Attorney Private Practice, Tampa Florida, 1986 - 1989.
- State Bar of Michigan
- State Bar of Florida
- Federal District Court:
- Western District of Michigan
- Middle District of Florida
- Federal Court of Appeals:
- Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- American Bar Association (Past member)
- Eaton County Bar Association
- Ingham County Bar Association
- Hillsborough County Bar Association (Past member)